Join Beckwith Electric and other manufacturers and vendors from the power industry exhibiting at the Sandpearl Resort, Clearwater Beach, Florida. Exhibit to a targeted audience of utility and industrial engineers and consultants involved in power system relay protection and control. Whether you are looking for an opportunity to meet and talk with prospects or just want to establish your company as a leader, there's an opportunity for you.
- Hospitality & Demo Expo:
- Tuesday, July 25, 2017, 7-10 PM
Exhibit Space Includes:
- 8x10' exhibit space (6ft draped table & 2 chairs). If you have a larger display and would prefer not to have a table, please inform us ahead of time and we will accommodate this as space allows.
- Corporate profile in seminar program and website.
- Company advertisement displayed on large video screens during the seminar.
- Company brochure made available to attendees.
- Two booth attendants per space.
- Pre- and post-conference publicity on marketing material.
Attending the Seminar Sessions:
- Registration is required for any exhibitors wishing to attend seminar proceedings (including meals). Exhibitors receive two seminar registrations at 40% off.
- Please email email@example.com to let us know if you plan to attend any sessions of the Protection & Control Seminar. Seats are limited to the number of attendees who have registered, so we would need to work out any arrangements in advance.
HOW TO BECOME AN EXHIBITOR & FEES
Register by Friday, June 2, 2017, 5 PM EST to take advantage of this offer.
Space is limited.
- Exhibition Booth Price: $900
Early Bird Pricing: $750 if booked before May 1, 2017.
Sponsorships include exhibit booth at no extra cost!
Sponsoring the Beckwith Electric Protection & Control Seminar is an ideal way for you to put your organization in front of a select, elite audience, to powerfully communicate your company's message before, during, and after the event.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Send us an email or call 727.544.2326 and ask for the Protection & Control Seminar Administrator.
- Beckwith Electric reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any exhibit and to require the modification or removal of any exhibit at its sole discretion.
- Acceptance will be on a first come-first served basis. Exhibit space is limited. Beckwith Electric will make all final decisions pertaining to booth assignment. Beckwith Electric reserves the right to rearrange the exhibit floor plan at any time and warrants that due consideration will be paid to previous booth space preferences.
- One skirted 6' table and two chairs are furnished at no additional charge. Internet charges will be the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Booth rental payment is due with application.
- If the Exhibitor, after acceptance of application, must cancel plans to exhibit, written notice of space cancellation must be received by Beckwith Electric 45 days prior to start of the seminar, in order for a 75% refund of monies received to be made. Sponsorships are non-refundable.
- The exhibit is to be manned at all times during the exhibit periods by bona fide employees or representatives of the exhibiting company. No unmanned exhibits will be allowed.
- Nothing shall be tacked, nailed, screwed or otherwise attached to columns, walls, floors and other parts of the building or furniture. Exhibitors will be held responsible for any damage they incur.
- Should any eventuality cause cancellation of the Protection & Control Seminar or exhibition, Beckwith Electric shall not be liable for any expenses incurred by the Exhibitor other than the rental cost of exhibit space. Refund of said rent shall be the maximum limitation of Beckwith Electric liability to the Exhibitor.
- While some security is supplied, it is expressly agreed that neither Beckwith Electric nor the Sandpearl Resort or its agents shall be liable for any loss of or damage to goods or property of exhibitors during or subsequent to the time of the exhibit show. The exhibitor shall indemnify and hold harmless these parties from any and all damages and liability for anything, whatsoever, arising from or out of the occupancy of space by the exhibitor or exhibitor’s agents.