What if I am having trouble activating and accessing my BECOConnect account?
- If you cannot access your account because it was not activated, please click here for more information.
What does "Stay Signed In" mean?
- Checking the box next to "Stay Signed In" on the BECOConnect login page will automatically log you in each time you visit the Beckwith Electric website. This makes for easier access to information on our website, even if you close your browser or shut down your computer.
What if I'm using a computer that I share with others?
- If you're using a public computer or you share this computer with others, we recommend that you uncheck the "Stay Signed In" box. With the box unchecked, the browser will forget your login state each time you close the browser.
Do you need a password reminder?
- If you forgot your password, please click here and enter the email address on file.
Do you have additional questions or problems with BECOConnect?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems related to your account or if you wish to delete your profile.